COVID-19 Health and safety measures
Due to the rules adopted by the BAG (status: 23.06.2021) and the associated restrictions on face-to-face classes, all courses will continue to be taught exclusively online via video conference.
As we cannot keep a safe distance if there are more than five people in a classroom, we have put the following measures in place to protect ourselves:
- Everyone can join the class remotely via video link, as we offer hybrid teaching.
- In the case of a prescribed quarantine, the course will only take place online via video conference.
- A face mask is compulsory in the entire customer area and in class.
- All rooms are aired on a regular basis. In addition, devices for air purification (with HEPA filters) are available in all rooms.
- The breaks will be staggered so that social distancing can be observed in the lounge and in the toilets. However, we recommend that you spend the break either outside or in your classroom.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance, in the lounge and in the classrooms.
- Tables and chairs in the employee and customer areas are cleaned regularly and door handles, window handles and the buttons of the coffee machine are disinfected regularly.
- The lending library is not available until further notice.
Out of consideration for others, we would also like to ask you to observe the following regulations:
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with somebody with confirmed COVID-19 infection, please join the class remotely via video link.
- If you have recovered from confirmed COVID-19 infection, please stay at home for the first two weeks after the illness has been overcome and join the class remotely via video link.
- If you belong to a risk group, it is recommended that you join the class remotely from home.
One of the most important safety aspects of our school is the possibility to join the class at any time via video link. We are working with professional and modern studio equipment. Three cameras simultaneously record the room atmosphere, the teacher, and the teaching material. Thus course participants connected via video feel like being on site.