COVID-19 Health and safety measures
(20.12.21) In order to attend our courses on-site, a valid Covid certificate (2G, vaccination or recovery) is required (for students and the Bellingua staff). Wearing a mask is compulsory in all rooms. You can still join our courses via video call.
We still protect ourselves with the following safety measures:
- Everyone can join the class remotely via video link, as we offer hybrid teaching.
- In the case of a prescribed quarantine, the course will only take place online via video conference.
- All rooms are aired on a regular basis. In addition, devices for air purification (with HEPA filters) are available in all rooms.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance.
- All surfaces and hand areas are cleaned daily.
Out of consideration for others, we would also like to ask you to observe the following regulations:
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with somebody with confirmed COVID-19 infection, please join the class remotely via video link.
- If you have recovered from confirmed COVID-19 infection, please stay at home for the first two weeks after the illness has been overcome and join the class remotely via video link.
- If you belong to a risk group, it is recommended that you join the class remotely from home.
One of the most important safety aspects of our school is the possibility to join the class at any time via video link. We are working with professional and modern studio equipment. Three cameras simultaneously record the room atmosphere, the teacher, and the teaching material. Thus course participants connected via video feel like being on site.